Check out these recent posts:
Information about our current and future releases will be available here. Contribute with your thoughts and comments about the release.
The November 2011 delivery of the platform is now complete.
- Ability to not have anonymous registrations
- Improved support of forms in IE9
- Improved editor support in IE9 mobile
- Most templates have been enhanced to better take advantage of the viewport on mobile devices
The October 2011 delivery of the platform is now complete.
- Registration fields can now be configured as required / not required
- IE9 content editor fixes
The August 2011 delivery of the platform is now complete.
- County no longer required for registration
- HTML5 Geolocation API support in Locator
- Google Maps Geolocation API updated to v3
- IE9 support
- Enhancements to stylesheets and scripts to reduce download times
- WebKit editor improvements (RemoveFormat)
- Goes By Name
- View Forms: Event date can now be specified during manual event entry
The June 2010 delivery of the platform is now complete. This delivery enhances the e-mail capabilities of the platform to support direct replies.
The May 2010 delivery of the platform is now complete. Improvements:
- New extension interface that allows for multiple views in the same page
- Opera Mobile 10 support
The January 2009 delivery of the platform is now complete. This delivery contains the following features:
- View Forms integration with events
- Custom Fields for event recurrences
- Ability to display the Login bar inside of a sidebar
- View Forms Realtime on screen keyboard for enhanced touch / mobile experience
- MetaWeblog support
We have now created the Experience Center
as a new training area to learn how to use the Portal. ?Register
to experience what the Portal has to offer.
The November 2008 delivery of the platform is now complete. ?This delivery comes with the following features:
- Atom feed support
- Atom Publishing Protocol support
- Flock 2 Media Stream (MediaRSS) support in photo views
- View Forms Filter
- Konqueror 4.1 content editor support
- Edit mode highlighting of items / regions within a page
- Collapse / expand support in content editor for Gecko / Opera / WebKit
- Apache redirect support
We continue to work hard to provide multiple ways to collaborate on and be informed of upcoming features. Here are several ways to be in-the-know about what is coming down the pipeline:
New features that are being developed that offer new or significantly changing behavior will often be made available in the Preview Center. This allows interested individuals to participate in the development of these features before they are released in the product. The Preview Center is linked from http://www.bossprosites.com
When a platform release is being prepared, we will announce the new features and fixes that are planned with that release will be announced on the Release Blog. This area allows our customers to express interest in particular features being included in a particular release or particular features being pulled from a release. You are presently reading the Release Blog!
After a platform release has been finalized, it is scheduled for delivery to a particular production server. For more information about a delivery to your production server, please contact us.
All of these places are able to be subscribed via your favorite RSS aggregator! Isn't that really cool?
Update: 7/12: Link to Preview Center updated
The May 2008 delivery of the platform is now complete. New with this delivery are features all over the site. Check out these improvements:
- Improved Safari support
- Accessibility title captions are now editable for images and videos
- Easily embed video into your page with Inset Video (Windows Media, Flash). Also easily set padding, just like you can with an image
- Multiple checkboxes in the same form can now be part of the same group
- For organizations that also use Access ACS, the platform now allows users to Goto ACS more easily by storing their Access ACS credentials inside of their website credentials
- Geocoding of addresses now also supports using the Google Maps geocoder, for sites already using Google Maps technologies
- Improved zone switching within My Groups and User Viewer.
- More flexible phone number parsing now accepts extensions marked by "ext."
- Newsfeeds now support markup
What do you think of these new features? Exciting, right?!